Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Help With Settings - UARS - Oscar Chart included
Need Help With Settings - UARS - Oscar Chart included
I have been trying to find out the right settings to use for my Resmed ASV. I am using nasal pillows right now.
I have been taking a break because I still feel very fatigued after using the ASV. 

Please, any advice for what settings I should use would be greatly appreciate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help With Settings - UARS - Oscar Chart included
Hi Robo,

How long have you been using ASV? What is your daily routine to keep your nasal passageways open?

What I've learned on my UARS journey is you have to control the things you can that are potentially fragmenting your sleep and in your case your leaks are likely waking you up. Most of the night looks pretty good leak wise - what are you doing to keep your mouth closed at night?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help With Settings - UARS - Oscar Chart included
I have used mouth tape to keep my mouth closed at night
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart Raven87 21 406 4 hours ago
Last Post: Raven87
Question Maybe UARS? Overnight Ox Results Nospoons 2 80 10 hours ago
Last Post: Nospoons
Question Pressure Settings for UARS Mild Apnea, Airsense 10 risherwood 3 95 Yesterday, 06:12 AM
Last Post: risherwood
  Diagnosed with UARS just got CPAP with mask need help setting it up nicchamilton 3 129 04-25-2024, 10:48 AM
Last Post: nicchamilton
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 19 707 04-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: ewriter
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 129 04-23-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help Adjusting Settings based on Oscar data rygonzo93 5 172 04-19-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: rygonzo93

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.