Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Help w/Finding A New Nasal Mask
Need Help w/Finding A New Nasal Mask
hi everyone.  for years i used an Eson nasal mask and it seemed to work pretty well.  then i had to get a new machine and my new insurance works with a different company.  when they gave me the new machine they gave me an Eson 2 nasal mask.  The woman i spoke with told me this was the "new and improved" version of the mask i was using before.  through the years i've grown to hate "new and improved" stuff.  This new mask feels a little to small for my face, but i got used to it.  the only problem i'm having is i've developed these reddish dents in the sides of my nose, kinda' on the face right where the nose meets the face.  i'm getting pretty sick of it.  anyway, i'm supposed to get replacement gear and i know i need to try something else.  i need suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help w/Finding A New Nasal Mask
I like the P10 Pillow mask. I do have the Eson 2 which I like but especially the P10. I use a hose clip to attach the hose to my pillow so the weight of the hose doesn't pull the mask off.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help w/Finding A New Nasal Mask
hi.  thanks for the suggestion.  do you pay for these yourself, or does your insurance cover it?  i'm just curious because i don't think this new company carries the same variety of supplies as the old place use to.  i'm going to need to inquire.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 98 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 316 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,075 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Mask(s) to use after nasal surgery? Wonderlight 17 4,223 03-08-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: DoubtFire61
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 222 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 338 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 482 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.