Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Help w/ResScan v.3.16
Need Help w/ResScan v.3.16
Thank you for checking my post. I am unable to retrieve detailed graph info from my software. After opening myself up as the patient, and clicking the REVIEW tab then to the DETAILED GRAPHS tab...the screen reads "no detailed info is available". I can of course see the SUMMARY histograms but thats about it. Help please.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help w/ResScan v.3.16
You will need to select the data type to download, to include the detailed data. See page 10 of the manual, located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ResMed\ResScan3\ResScan Clinician's Manual.pdf. ResScan downloads only the summary data by default.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2012, 12:59 PM)big_dave Wrote: You will need to select the data type to download, to include the detailed data. See page 10 of the manual, located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ResMed\ResScan3\ResScan Clinician's Manual.pdf. ResScan downloads only the summary data by default.
Thanks bigdave I'll give it a try.

Post Reply Post Reply
Also you need to have the SD card in the machine at night wile asleep otherwise no detailed data if card put in the machine afterwards.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=60
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Thanks zonk. The SD card was in the machine. I was able to obtain the detailed data with just a few clicks here and there from the start up window after the insertion of the SD card into my computer. Now just tweak the setttings excluding my initally Rx'ed straight CPAP of 10cm h20. That i will leave for the doctor at my soon to come follow-up....I'm no expert and not going to experiment into APAP ranges until I am comfortable doing so.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2012, 04:36 PM)SleepyEyeDoc Wrote: Now just tweak the setttings excluding my initally Rx'ed straight CPAP of 10cm h20. That i will leave for the doctor at my soon to come follow-up....I'm no expert and not going to experiment into APAP ranges until I am comfortable doing so.
Absolutely right why fix what is not broken. I got my follow-up this afternoon usually the doc look at the numbers and say see you in six months time but really numbers is only half of the story and the other more important half is how I feel.

Post Reply Post Reply
I think you may also have to go into the clinician's menu and be sure "Sleep Quality" is set to "on."

I'm not 100% sure that affects what's recorded on the SD card, but I seem to recall reading that it does.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-19-2012, 12:45 AM)archangle Wrote: I think you may also have to go into the clinician's menu and be sure "Sleep Quality" is set to "on."

I'm not 100% sure that affects what's recorded on the SD card, but I seem to recall reading that it does.
You would only get compliance data if the sleep quality is not set to on.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-19-2012, 04:21 AM)zonk Wrote: You would only get compliance data if the sleep quality is not set to on.

Did you say that backwards? Sleep Quality is set to "on" on my machine and I see days>4, AHI and mask leak.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-19-2012, 03:34 PM)archangle Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 04:21 AM)zonk Wrote: You would only get compliance data if the sleep quality is not set to on.

Did you say that backwards? Sleep Quality is set to "on" on my machine and I see days>4, AHI and mask leak.
Just got up. yes sleep quality have to be set to ON not usage
So how are you finding the S9

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,627 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 611 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.