After I moved the "missing" MSVCR120.dll file to the folder containing the program executable and then tried to launch the program, the error I received was different from the 1st error. This time it was a general error stating the program failed to start (nothing about any missing files) and gave an error code (which I don't remember). I suspect the executable found the MSVCR120 file and then something else went wrong. It has been my experience in the past that when a program tries to find a needed file it looks first in its own folder and then it looks in the folders that have system pre-defined paths. At least that's how it worked when (years ago) I was programming C/C++ (Borland compiler). I don't know if Microsoft does it differently (I would not think so).
I've already removed the earlier SleepyHead software from my computer and reinstalled the current version so I don't wish to repeat the cycle:
Delete current SleepyHead-->Install old SleepyHead-->Test-->Delete old SleepyHead-->Install current SleepyHead
I think I have spent enough time trying to get this feature to work. I think the SleepyHead programmers have a code problem that needs some work. I suspect the programmers who created this software have already spent an enormous amount of their lives getting the SleepyHead software to work as well as it does work. Maybe they've burned out just as I burned out several years ago with my own programming projects (which were much simpler).
Thank you for your suggestions and help. I think I've learned something positive about the SleepyHead program in the process.