Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Oximeter software
Smile 
Need Oximeter software
Hi there Apnea Board membership, amazing that I never before found this site.

Anyway, I have been on BiPaP for about 15 years and have used different methods to determine the effectiveness of the settings (pressure range). I am using the Contec CMS50F pulse oximeter and find it fantastic - except that I misplaced the CD with installation software and had to reformat my computer --- thus making the device impossible to use....no way to view the recorded data.

Anyone know of a website link to download the software, or how to get a replacement CD> The manufacturer has not responded to my emails after 30 days and I am kinda desperate. Hoping someone can help

thanks for any advice given.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Oximeter software
Rule 3:
3. No member may use their forum account to solicit or facilitate the sale, trade, or transfer of any prescription-required items (such as CPAP machines, humidifiers, masks or mask parts).* Soliciting or facilitating the sale, trade, or transfer of commercially-sold or pirated computer software packages or digital media is also prohibited.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2016, 11:14 AM)justMongo Wrote: Rule 3:
3. No member may use their forum account to solicit or facilitate the sale, trade, or transfer of any prescription-required items (such as CPAP machines, humidifiers, masks or mask parts).* Soliciting or facilitating the sale, trade, or transfer of commercially-sold or pirated computer software packages or digital media is also prohibited.

OOPS! My apologies for stepping on the rules first time out. I didn't perceive that my ask for help was not within bounds. Will remember for next time.

Post Reply Post Reply
Check with Supplier #19. They have a download area with the free software you are requesting. Look under Pulse Oximeters->Manual/Downloads.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to Apnea Board Daddeekool!

I used Supplier #19 for a software download. Different oximeter though.
Good Luck!
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2016, 01:44 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Welcome to Apnea Board Daddeekool!

I used Supplier #19 for a software download. Different oximeter though.
Good Luck!

Thanks OpalRose - I will hunt around based on your tipThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oximeter software
I've just spent an entire afternoon trying to upload data from my 50EW oximeter into SleepyHead. I have finally given up as nothing works, not even the Supplier #19 package. Since the 50EW oximeter does not have a data download/upload menu option, the only way I can extract stored data is to use the standard SpO2 assistant software and create data files on my computer. I then use the SpO2 assistant software to create reports showing my O2 and pulse information as well as a table of test results (Oximetry report option). I cannot get the data into the SpO2 Review program (it does not recognize any of those files on my computer). Ergo, I can only combine the O2/pulse graphs with Sleepyhead graphs by displaying the SleepyHead and SpO2 graphs simultaneously on my computer screen. I have used screen shots of the SpO2 graphs & some SleepyHead graphs and created a single .jpg photo of them which I would like to upload to this web for evaluation by anybody, possibly telling me how poor my O2 levels are, etc. Problem is, I don't know how to do that (to this web) nor do I know if the web rules prohibit me from doing that since I am a "newbie".

I hope I am posting this to the correct location. If not, please excuse (forgive) my ignorance. I have been trying to find information on this (oximeter data inclusion in SleepyHead) problem by reading many posts on this subject. I have attempted all the suggestions I found and nothing has worked so far.

Thank you!
"We run as fast as we can.  To get as far as we can.  So that when we finally get there we have that much further to run to get back to where we should have been."
Post Reply Post Reply
Ho Tubaman!

Welcome

The SpO2 Assistant created a file with a ".SpO2" extension. When in SleepyHead Oximetery Import Wizard select "Import from a file that was saved by another program". Go to the directory where the SpO2 files are stored and select the file that corresponds to the day you wish to import. One side note; If you started your CPAP after midnight, the CPAP data date will be for the day before and the SpO2 file will have the current day's date. Example: You started the CPAP on 12:30AM June 26. The date for the CPAP data will be for the 25th and the SpO2 data file will have a name like user_1_1_160626003015.SpO2. The SpO2 file is recorded by user name, year month day hour minute second.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mr. / Ms Nape,
Thank you for your prompt reply! I just tried your suggested method and SleepyHead's import wizard does not recognize either of the .SPO2 files that I generated today. I get a messagebox stating "No oximetery module could parse the given file:" followed by the path to the files.

I also tried to open them using the SpO2 Review software and that won't even display the file names in the same folder.

I cannot import the files directly from the S50EW oximeter because SleepyHead requires the data transfer to be initiated from the oximeter. This oximeter has no data transfer option in its menu--that has been replaced by the word "Wireless" (Bluetooth utility) as you're probably aware.

I am running Win7 on a desktop computer. I just checked the date/time stamp on the (above) files and they're from today. I did a search on the entire computer and there are no other applicable .SpO2 files on the computer. I don't think there are any problems with my computer as it does everything else correctly.

The combined graphs from my oximeter and from SleepyHead show extremely close correlation between the oximeter's O2 levels and SleepyHead's "Total Volume" levels. Several other SleepyHead graphs were also very similar. I know my O2 levels are poor and so far the CPAP therapy has done nothing to improve the levels or make me feel better. I guess I must wait for something to improve (I've only been at it since June 13).

Thank you again!
[attachment=2589]
"We run as fast as we can.  To get as far as we can.  So that when we finally get there we have that much further to run to get back to where we should have been."
Post Reply Post Reply
Tubaman,
If your CMS50F is new (manufactured within the past 2 years) then make sure that you're selecting the V3.7F in the Oximeter Type at the top of the Oximeter Wizard. If you are still having problems, try downloading the 0.9.8.1-Testing version of SH. I never experienced any problems with that version and I upgraded from it without experiencing the problems that you describe.

Good luck.
-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 640 Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 93 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 152 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,420 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 161 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.