Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Your Help Interpreting Sleepyhead Data
Need Your Help Interpreting Sleepyhead Data
[attachment=2718][attachment=2720][attachment=2719]
[attachment=2718]

Hi,
I just got my first download from my Resmed SD card loaded into Sleepyhead. Holy Cow! That's a lot of data! I sure hope I got these attachments loaded properly. I tried to include a representative day and the overview data as recommended in the s/h wiki.

I'd love to hear your insight into what's going on/ BTW, on July 18th, I changed masks and decreased the leak rate. Also, a concerted effort to sleep on my side seems to have reduced my AHI level somewhat, but it's nowhere near the level I would like.

Still waiting for that bright-eyed morning!

Thank you very much for your input!
Greendog
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Your Help Interpreting Sleepyhead Data
Hi there,
Others will join in, but could you please show your data including the pressure and flow limit graphs?

Most of the night looks pretty good except for a period between 1:15 and 1:45.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Greendog,
Looking at your data, my first thought is your minimum pressure of 6 is too low, but I see from your profile that you raised it to 8. Will tonight be the first night using a minimum pressure of 8?

That may make a difference and lessen the Obstructives and hypopneas, but I think eventually you will need to be a bit higher on your minimum because your 95% pressure is pretty much at your maximum setting of 14.

The 95% pressure is the pressure you were at for 95% of the time and under.

Your maximum setting of 14 needs to be raised since you are bumping up to that pressure for a good part of the night.

According to what I see on your graphs, your minimum pressure should start no less than 10cm and maximum should be raised to 16.

Also, it would be helpful to include the pressure graph next time.

With all that said, take it slow in changing pressures, and watch your data for a week to 10 days.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=2721]
[attachment=2722]

Thank you SO much for the info! I thought that maybe the max pressure was a bit low, but I am not going to touch anything without input from you folks. I've attached another graph. I hope this is what you're looking for- I'll get better at this soon, I hope!

Thanks, again!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Greendog. It looks like the new mask is definitely working better for you.

Here's a link to a page with suggestions on how to Organize Your SleepyHead Charts.

Two other tips about that: if you hit "F11" (if you are using a Windows computer) to go to full screen before you do the screen shot, you can get more info on the screen, plus it won't show your SleepyHead profile name in the shot.

It's also possible to hide the SleepyHead pie chart in the preferences. If you do that before taking a screenshot, there will be room for all your machine settings to be displayed.

Best Regards,

gw

It's great being green.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 194 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Need help interpreting the data Hopey 2 112 04-12-2024, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Hopey
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 146 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 201 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494
  New APAP user looking for guidance on interpreting OSCAR Data MildOSAHighRera 8 645 03-30-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MildOSAHighRera
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 201 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Help interpreting iMatrix resvent Data Adamby1047 0 164 03-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Adamby1047

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.