Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need advice on how to improve results
RE: Need advice on how to improve results
I think this is a new version of the old problem of positional apnea. My advice is going to be to try a different collar as the one you got is an improvement, but is allowing flow limitations and not maintaining your airway. To really evaluate this, try zooming in on the flow rate, and compare to the images in the flow limitation from positional apnea wiki. I would expect to see the inspiratory flow is very flattened during the RERA clusters. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Limitation
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Need advice on how to improve results
I have tried several collars and this is the one that seems to work best.  I have been studying flow rate as you suggested and I have included a pic showing flow rate.  I did raise the pressure to 13 as was also suggested. I can not figure out if there is a problem with air out or air in or both.
Any ideas on what I should try next?   Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP - Need advice! avaholic 110 3,775 12-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: avaholic
  First SleepyHead Results Stupid1 39 1,239 12-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Advice about tolerating nasal pillows tmc712 12 524 12-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Last Post: jhsellers
  Newbie looking to improve my AHI BronYrAur 10 324 11-29-2018, 08:55 AM
  Important appt w/sleep doc - not doing well - need advice Chalkie 2 158 11-24-2018, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Need Machine Advice, Self Financing sitewolf 21 815 11-18-2018, 09:49 AM
  [CPAP] Worse AHI with new machine, need advice! madrobby 9 272 11-18-2018, 09:12 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.