Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help/advice with chin strap
RE: Need help/advice with chin strap
pupcamper,

Thanks, I was considering getting a skull cap, but I didn't know if they are stretchy. So, my first test will be with just wide non-stretchy velcro (no cap), the velcro will be here Tuesday. If that doesn't want to stay in place while I sleep, then I will buy a ball cap and sacrifice it to the Apnea gods.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help/advice with chin strap
(09-10-2016, 07:18 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: pupcamper,

Thanks, I was considering getting a skull cap, but I didn't know if they are stretchy. So, my first test will be with just wide non-stretchy velcro (no cap), the velcro will be here Tuesday. If that doesn't want to stay in place while I sleep, then I will buy a ball cap and sacrifice it to the Apnea gods.

Awww, the Apnea gods. They require a lot of sacrifices to keep them happy.

Good luck with your experiment. I hope it works out for you this time. Let us know how it goes.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 159 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 14 243 Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 848 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,775 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 142 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 76 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 21 781 03-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.