Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help choosing the right machine
RE: Need help choosing the right machine
Thank you very much everybody I placed the order on the AirCurve 10 VAuto. I think that I'm protected by my prime membership as it recognised it during the purchase so even if there are problems with the machine I could get a full refund. I even got a -10$ from a gift card that was refunded by amazon UK wrongly to my amazon USA account Smile. Now my quest continues to find a better mask because I recently started to experience leakages with my nuance pro gel although I was doing fine for 6 months with it. I'm thinking for AirFit P10 or F&P Brevida. I know that the P10 is more like mine and in theory it should be ok, however the Brevidia one seems to be capable to provide better sealing for face sleepers like me. Any ideas on this dilemma Smile ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually had more troubles with the Brevida leaking than the P10. YMMV.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Oh thanks that's grate info. I will probably go with the P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2018, 04:45 PM)mtboy Wrote: Oh thanks that's grate info. I will probably go with the P10.

I knew the British spell with a lot of colour, but never figured you'd change great to grate.  Oh-jeez

P10 is my choice. Smile
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2018, 04:45 PM)mtboy Wrote: Oh thanks that's grate info. I will probably go with the P10.

Welcome to the dark side!
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hahaha I tend to do that sometimes, I would never forget the awkwardness when I realised that the auto correct decided to correct my coming with a double m to something entirely different with a double m in an official business email Smile . By the way I'm not British probably that's why I tend to do funny things with the English language Smile. Thank you again for all the help I withdraw the grate for now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choosing Apnea Mouth Guard newtothis1 9 729 03-08-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 261,284 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Apnea Test Results and Choosing the Right CPAP? dank44 0 407 07-03-2023, 09:10 PM
Last Post: dank44
  Help Choosing the Right Machine janelleb1985 4 569 06-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Ed in SoDak
  Need advice on choosing a new machine Quackdoctor 6 755 03-21-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,610 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,778 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.