Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help for improvement
RE: Need help for improvement
Happy Friday All !

I hope you all are doing well. I wanted post an update about my current status. 
I sleep very comfortable with my current settings. 
My fatigue and headache is getting much better, even though it hit me much harder in somedays. 
Overall, I have more energy and motivation to do things. 
Just one concern is my brain fog is getting worse recently. I forgot everything almost immediately. 
I think my sleep quality is not good but I do not know what to improve it. I tried almost everything I found on the Internet to improve it. 
Is there anything on my graph indicate about my sleep quality? I am planning to try the Cervical Collar, but not sure if it would help my situation

Thank you in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Everything looks good, at least from a distance. It wouldn't hurt to add 1-cm of pressure to the mix and see if that is comfortable and stabilizes pressure to provide a better sleep.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

I hope you all are doing well. 
I have another concern about my elevated Red Blood Count (RBC) and not sure if it is related to my sleep apnea.
My RBC has been high for as far as I know (7/ul on the range of 4-6). 
My doctor did a lot of testing but could not diagnose why my RBC is elevated. 
They want to do a oxygen measure at home so I bought a CONTEC CMS50F and attached is the result. I don't think my RBC is related to SA. 
Do you think should I trust the CONTEC result or should I do the home lab test (it costs $300)?
Just wonder if anyone has elevated RBC and what was your treatment. 
My AHI range is pretty good 0.7 to 1.5

Thank you so much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Here's some information from a trusted web site:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/high...m-20050858

If there's anything you think your doctors haven't investigated, follow up with them.

The graphs you posted look good to my non-physician's eye. You'll want multiple nights of data to evaluate more fully, I imagine.

Are the graphs from Oscar? If so, could you post the full Daily chart to provide more context?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Dormeo. Those graphs are from the Smart Device Assistance App. 
Let me sync this data with Oscar and I will post an update. 
Thank you and have a wonderful day
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judging CPAP improvement jprconsulting 1 79 03-24-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 290 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Grin New CPAP User, looking for improvement help babysleep 8 469 01-24-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  eXciteOSA See Any Improvement? (with images) bergerj 6 1,675 01-21-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: jrolli1509
  some improvement but still having symptoms her.suit 1 244 01-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  First OSCAR data - lots of leaks and hardly any improvement :-( p123 8 686 10-10-2023, 03:48 AM
Last Post: p123
  Started CPAP three weeks ago and there is NO improvement in my sleep or how I feel drago7579 43 4,311 09-10-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.