Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help with Airsense auto 10:) (uars?)
Need help with Airsense auto 10:) (uars?)
Hello,

Recently, I had a Philips Dreamstation for a trial period, and I used it with basic settings: 4-20 pressure on automatic mode. It showed that I had an AHI of roughly 4-5, with most of it being hypopnea. After the trial period, I decided to purchase a Resmed Airsense auto 10. The last night, I slept with settings: EPR 3 Full time and pressure 7-15 (I also tested 4-20 pressure with EPR OFF). Despite the Airsense showing an AHI of less than 1 and no hypopneas at all, I didn't sleep well and had to take naps during the day. Does this mean that mild sleep apnea, which was diagnosed in my case, might not be the cause of my sleep problems and fatigue? What could be the reason behind this? I don't have a doctor overseeing my CPAP settings because I received it from the hospital. Previously, with the Dreamstation, despite a higher AHI, I felt somewhat better. Is there anything I can adjust to improve my sleep? I'm not very knowledgeable about the OSCAR statistics. The only thing I've noticed about my sleep is that I have extremely realistic and vivid dreams every night. Regardless of when I sleep or for how long, I always remember a significant portion of my dreams, which is very exhausting. Additionally, I have dark circles under my eyes. Can you help me understand this, and interprete my data from OSCAR? last screen with ahi 0.73 is when i had epr 3 full time with min pressure 7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Maybe UARS? Overnight Ox Results Nospoons 2 87 Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Nospoons
Question Pressure Settings for UARS Mild Apnea, Airsense 10 risherwood 3 95 Yesterday, 06:12 AM
Last Post: risherwood
  Diagnosed with UARS just got CPAP with mask need help setting it up nicchamilton 3 131 04-25-2024, 10:48 AM
Last Post: nicchamilton
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 19 709 04-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: ewriter
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 130 04-23-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 210 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,206 04-17-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.