Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help with Encore Pro
Need help with Encore Pro
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning and lost my encore app files, so I am really appreciate if someone can PM me or help me find the encore 2 zip!! Sad
Thank you!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help with Encore Pro
Hi Hawk600,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be able to help you shortly.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
I should have done it before but I was really sure that I had it saved on my external HD but no luck finding it today!
For now I am fighting with the Mako DT3500 driver trying to install it on my desktop Windows 8 machine but I will try on my work laptop as well as it is a Windows 7 machine.
Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure what it is you're looking for. What are encore app files, where were they before you lost them, and why do you need them for a doctor's appointment?

I'm not sure what your machine uses to store your data, but if it's a SD card then the data should still be on the SD card. Unless you erased it, in which case no one can help you because we don't have your data, we have our data.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sleepster I meant to say instalation files but I have found them and after fighting for hours to install the app and drivers I managed to extract my data to be used in the appointment.
Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Equipment] Looking for OLD Encore Pro 1.8 kschang 1 826 02-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Encore basic download stats Chalkie 2 1,430 04-23-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Sleepbreathing
  Encore Basic v Encore Pro Chalkie 13 3,323 01-23-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  System requirements for Encore Pro Chalkie 4 1,520 06-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Encore Pro 2.21a Paul Sarmidi 2 2,019 12-22-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Ohmy Encore Basic 2.2.2.0 graeme 19 10,360 11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: skiace
  Encore Viewer and Basic: only four days of details? mhorowit 4 1,967 11-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.