Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help with OSCAR--several problems and can't use it
RE: Need help with OSCAR--several problems and can't use it

Deleted OSCAR from the cloud.  Can't find it anywhere om my computer.  Try and download version 1.4 and get blocked every time by the same message relating to my old PR560 machine which I quit using in September 2020. This popup blocks from deleting it or going anywhere.  I don't want to update the PR info, just get rid of it.  Crimson Nape has been very patient with me but nothing works!  Any suggestions?  Would rather donate to Apnea Board than have to pay ou Microsoft computer repai shop! Don't know if this attachment will work. NOTE; Guess it worked--sorry for duplicate.
Post Reply Post Reply
What happens if you select the "Yes" to this prompt? At this point, it couldn't hurt to try it.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had previously selected the Yes button but didn't follow through, so just did it again. Popup says Oscar will start the wizard so I can install my PR data so I click on OK, but not willing or able to dig my PR out of a junky closet. What comes up then is not PR-- then realized I had put my Resmed SD card in the laptop and it ran and opened just fine for last night and brought my Oscar files up to date (last had been 30 Nov). I have an Oscar icon back on my lower tray, but it still opens with the correct profile but with the popup as shown in my previous message so I have to go through an additional click then the Resmed CD card loads and I'm back in business. Is it OK to keep doing it this way? When I look in my Directory I don't find an Oscar folder. Just did a search--found a new data file not in Directory where it belongs, but in Windows C! What the he!! is going on?
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh-jeez Posting after a long wait with no further help. I appreciate all that was given, but ended up with OSCAR 1.4 loaded on my C drive, not in documents. Still get the popup as shown in post #11, and found a work around.  Can open OSCAR put it appears to be reloading each time--takes about 5 minutes each time and loads on hard drive.  I want this mess OFF, completely gone, so I can load  new copy.  Each time I think I have everything deleted I find that darn Phillips 560 popup--I haven't used that machine for over 2 years.  I'm a little worried about deleting from the C drive--afraid to get something other then OSCAR.  Going to our one local computer tech wll cost me nearly $100--I would rather donate to Apnea Board any day and will do so as soon as a clean copy of 1.4 can be downloaded!  Can someone help me? Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally got rid of all old problems.  1.4 OSCAR now downloaded.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 362 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 158 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 599 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,115 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  OSCAR HELP- New Problems ApneaticBill 4 586 11-25-2022, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems RamboAB 29 2,017 06-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Last Post: RamboAB
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,986 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.