Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help with Sleepyhead
Thank you!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
What a great board, i had no idea you could lock a sd card. I need to do that is a  very important sd card. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2017, 03:37 PM)heyslick Wrote: I need to do that is a  very important sd card. Thanks

Some of us even make backups of it . . .
Post Reply Post Reply

How would you back up this data on the resmed sd card. I know you copy and paste to the computer, but when i go to open the file it can not be opened, and i am clueless of what i need to do that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Assuming this is Windows. Go to My computer and look for the drive that has your SD card. Click on the drive to open it. Right click on the folder in the drive and copy. Go to desktop or where ever you want to put the copy and right click and paste. Easy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Gleaned advice here to lock SD before inserting in my MAcAir and dutifully did it for a long period. I forgot once and found the card was still OK. Have to confess I now do not lock it as it has remained OK. Am not exactly recommending that others take the risk but just noting my experience.

Once I forgot to unlock on insertion back into machine and got an 'error' message that card had to be unlocked.
Post Reply Post Reply
Apnea Infant,
The SD locking is aimed at the Resmed S9 users. The S9 did NOT like extra files on the card. Resmed fixed this problem on the A10 series.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that clarification, Crimson Nape.
Post Reply Post Reply