Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need nasal pillows in Myrtle Beach
Need nasal pillows in Myrtle Beach
This is a longshot but I figure worth a try. I am on vacation for the weekend in Myrtle Beach and forgot my nasal pillows. I can't find anywhere that is open on the weekend that might have some. Do any of you know where I might be able to locate some nasal pillows for the airfit P 10 size medium? Tried sleeping without the machine last night and it was awful, and I hate for the whole wknd to be ruined by lack of sleep. Any help would be appreciated so much!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need nasal pillows in Myrtle Beach
I did a Google Search for CPAP Supplies Myrtle Beach, SC and got a number of results. One of them was Seashore Drug open today in Calabash. Call and see what they have. (910) 579-3200
Another return was Express Medical Equipment who claims 24-hour emergency service (843) 236-4271

There are probably others...good luck.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I appreciate you looking. Calabash is over five hours from here and I called the emergency medical# and they do not sell supplies on weekends, only service people with oxygen needs. I've called pretty much everything I can find from Google searches and local medical supply places. Still, thanks so much for trying to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well you never know a local member might read this and be able to help out. Good luck.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's my hope.  Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a strange thing, really, that one can't just pop in to the local Walgreens and pick up a mask. I know that it's a prescription-only item, but so what, when you forget your prescription medicine you can always go to a local pharmacy and get an emergency supply.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dumpysinclair,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you are able to find another mask.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You would think so Sleepster.  Thanks Trish!
Post Reply Post Reply
How long will you be in sc?

Answered my own question. Please disregard
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 252 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Nasal pillows vs. cradle GOIRISH65 8 347 03-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 366 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
Question Snoring worse with FFM vs pillows PaulaO2 12 903 01-28-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 465 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
Question [Equipment] Fullface or Nasal? Jose Castro 10 840 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Symptoms] Waking up with dry mouth with nasal pillows migui0323 3 493 01-05-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.