Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need reviews on report
RE: Need reviews on report
(11-14-2019, 04:00 AM)Moin Pathan Wrote: I am glad to have such wonderful and detailed reply from you. Actually this is my father's report. He has muscle dystrophy ( mostly limb girdle muscular dystrophy because no doctor have came out from exact conclusion wheather it's limb girdle or beker ) and due to that his lungs have gone almost 80%. he can't breathe out co2 properly and that affects his overall health now with this machine, he is passing his life, however doctor's have already declared that in such decease there is no guarantee how long the patient will survive. i am mentally prepared that my father will pass out suddenly one day may be in his sleep too.

I agree with the replies by Sleeprider

This forum is not the right place to find much of the help you seek.

1)  Most important - I think you really need to find doctors who show they are taking a strong interest in helping your father as much as they can and have who have not just given up on him.  

2) For self education on the latest treatment options and to help find the most qualified doctors in each country I recommend searching https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed  with the search terms "limb girdle muscular dystrophy cardio" 

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need reviews on report
hello. how you are fine. first of all thanks a lot for previous guidance and it helped me a lot to make few decisions and my father is doing well. i am just attaching one report if you can go through and let me know if anything. since last 2 days he suffering with dry throat and lots of burping and bloating in the stomach. any advise please ?

thanks.

Attached Files
.pdf   27-2 to 27-3.pdf (Size: 999.59 KB / Downloads: 3)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 212 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 253 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 209 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,643 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 513 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,477 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 522 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.