Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need simple explanation of Aircurve 10-ST record of poweringboff
Need simple explanation of Aircurve 10-ST record of poweringboff
I I have been researching every possible Resmed guide and manual.  ThebAircurve 10-ST is the machine of concern, due to an RT not being knowledgeable about the ResScan software.  
She miss-atated that the summary usage graph in resScan lists The times the machine is powered off and on or it losing power supply..  While this is ONE of the reasons usage will stop and start, there are other reasons such as mask events, leak rate, and the usage being in compliance, etc.  
Since the leak rate went from 23.6 L/min to an average of 45 and a max of 69, it is likely that is reflected in the graph.

The problem is that when I contact Resmed, they tell me on the phone that the graph may represent other things, but they will not send an email nor will they refer me to a product manual. I I was able to find in the aircurve 10 STA with the powering off times are not recorded. The reason this is addressed at all, is because there is an alarm log that will record some of the alarms and powering off prompts onebod these alarms.  This is a way I can confirm this fact, but it is notnsurectly stating thebAircurve 10ST does not record the times. Only due to the alarm logs can powering off times being not recorded is addressed.  I need a direct reference to the air curve ST. 

Since the respiratory therapist is the one who stated that that is what the graph represents, I cannot go to the DME for more information, this is what risk med advises I do. The DME will just tell me the same information. If anyone has any knowledge of a location in anybResmed manuals, or manufacturer information, please , please cite the source so I can get this confirmed, directly and quickly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need simple explanation of Aircurve 10-ST record of poweringboff
Welcome

We could better help you if you will post an Oscar chart.  Oscar is a free reporting system that records each night of sleep in detail.  At the top of the main page, you can download and install Oscar, then sleep with an SD card in your machine.  Then you can insert the SD card into your computer, download the reports, and post them on this forum.  Information on how to do this is at the top of every page.

You have a ResMed Aircurve 10 ST.  Is this one of the machines that can also be used in Vauto mode instead of ST mode?  If so, switch it to Vauto mode.

Also, you can request the manual for your machine from this forum.  Information on how to do this is at the top of every page.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I do not have access to the machine or any reports except for the screenshot the RT provides. It is not representing only what she claims and I have to to find in Resmed literature that the maxhinebdoes not record the powering off times.
The times of usage are not only indicators of power supply and it is not in any manual for the Aircurve 10st

Thank-you for the reply, though
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2024, 03:28 PM)Yogiky Wrote: I need a direct reference to the air curve ST. 

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but the only thing I can point you to is the Clinicians Manual for the AirCurve ST.

It may or may not have the information you are looking for.

Note:  This isn't the user manual. This is the Clinician manual.

Order here:
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Scroll down to Section Three.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yogiki, you need to look inside the small door on the left side of the Resmed Aircurve 10 ST machine and see if there is a SD card in the slot. If not, buy one between 4-32 GB, and start using the free OSCAR program. It will record detailed data and provide information that will let us help you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night on Aircurve 10 VAUTO=success (need optimizing advise) Stubert 3 172 05-13-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart Raven87 34 1,007 05-12-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Raven87
  Help with setting up AirCurve 11 VAuto BiLevel timmytoo 2 194 05-11-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: timmytoo
  Algorithm change in the ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV terp1984 2 190 05-05-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] AirCurve 10 with side cover making noise melbell 2 194 04-28-2024, 02:32 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Pressure] Intermittent leaks on my AirCurve 10 Daniel5584 2 164 04-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 16 605 04-26-2024, 09:10 AM
Last Post: aubreyjs

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.