Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Software for ResMed Air....I think??
RE: Need Software for ResMed Air....I think??
(06-27-2017, 05:32 PM)Ventura Bill Wrote: Wonder if Sleepy Head can somehow interface with this setup?  Thinking-about

Sure. Just put an SD card in the slot.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Just Mongo,

I do still have the SD chip from my old, defunct S9 Escape. I had considered using that in the new Airsense Autoset but Apria told me this morning that it could not be used in the Autoset.

Oh, Apria called a moment ago and their tech is sending me the correct SD card and mailer. like But he did not have info on why such a weak modem signal at my location. Last night was my first usage of the Autoset and for the first time in several  months (bad S9 before) I slept through 9 hours. Still have somewhat  high AHI's but feeling much better today. Eventually I will get things sorted out but til then, I am looking for answers. Thanks Thanks for your assistance. Hope I don't have to move the Autset up to the roof to get a connection. Laugh-a-lot

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
One of the places I work has a cell tower across the street but it's a different carrier. My carrier doesn't have a tower for miles and I rarely get a bar in my office. Have to go outside. Which wouldn't be bad except this is summer, in florida. Cook my lunch on the pavement.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Huhsign Well guys, I guess I am learning something. Even with only one bar for the Modem, data does get collected. With the unit on my nightstand I took a nap about 5 or 6 pm (which registered as a new day) and just for drill, I later logged into My Air account and there was a new batch of data recorded at 6:58 P.M. for a total of about 15 or so minutes with a score. Dont-know  I guess it does work but I am amazed because of the apparently poor signal level.  I guess I can put that problem to bed. Cool

Thanks For all the help guys. Now when I get my new SD card, I can learn all about using Sleepy Head.

Ventura Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't let Apria charge you for that card! The old one from your S9 Escape would have worked fine, it would just get reformatted in your new machine and the old data would be lost. (Not that the Escape recorded much anyhow).

You can put in any standard SD card from an electronics shop or camera store. There's nothing special about the Resmed one except the price.
All of which means you can start recording your data now with the old card and get #SleepyHead up and running without waiting.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay, 

That is good to know. The old S9 still sort of works but not well. It's SD cad will come in handy.   Thanks for the tip!

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 431 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,187 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 686 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.