Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need to find the best min max pressure
RE: Need to find the best min max pressure
EPR is basically bilevel pressure up to 3-cm on the Autoset. It is sold as a comfort issue, but it has a therapeutic benefit to flow limits, hypopnea and RERA. Basically, we only turn it off if someone has a lot of CA events in response to the bilevel pressure. We increase the EPR with flow limitation, which is your issue. You would probably benefit from a true bielevl like the Aircurve 10 Vauto, because even with 3-cm of pressure support you have significant residual flow limitation.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
    Here are my results for last night with pressure at 8-10. AHI at 1.52.
Post Reply Post Reply
    Here are my results last night with pressure 8-10.
Post Reply Post Reply
With the red pressure line bumping along on the top at 10, it seems you'll likely be better served with a bit higher pressure. Unless that setting of 10 was otherwise suggested for reasons I didn't see.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 196 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 444 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,214 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 328 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 329 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Will lofta help me find the right pressures? Swsch2985 6 456 12-30-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,628 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.