Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580
Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580
Please I need help with some software to download the information of my apap Yuwell  YH-580. I really need the information, if someone could help I really appreciate it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH- 580
Hi William - I'm not sure there is PC software specific to these Yuwell machines.  But we now have the manuals for these machines that contain instructions on how to get into the Clinician Menu, and I'm pretty sure you can get some data from the machine's screen - although I'm not sure how much data or whether it will be useful to you.

See my post here about how to obtain the manual, if you don't already have it:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid200624
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580
Thank you so much. I just sent the mail. Any help will be wellcome.
Post Reply Post Reply
I sent the manuals to you just a bit ago.  If you ever do find some software that will work for these machines, please let me know, since I'm pretty sure others would be interested in it also.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your concern. I will continue trying to find the information. I would let you know if iI find it. Best regards.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I found yuwell cpap software. I don't know how to share, I tried to attach the file but was no possible.

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rghedini! - Welcome

Thanks for finding the software. However, this thread has been inactive for 5 years.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2022, 05:10 PM)rghedini Wrote: Hi, I found yuwell cpap software. I don't know how to share, I tried to attach the file but was no possible.

If you can, simply send me the link from where you downloaded the software.

My email address is apneaboard@gmail.com

Thanks.   Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Any luck with  what software can read Yuwell files?
Post Reply Post Reply
hi, you can download the software from the company website its "breathcare_en.zip"
link : https: //es.yuwell.com/index_en.php/Feedback/read/
i keep a space in the link to can post
with right click and choice save link as
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,192 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,294 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.