Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot view Oscar Data
Cannot view Oscar Data
Used Oscar successfully for several months.  Shortly after changing from an apap to bipap machine (Airsense 11) I have been unable to view my data in Oscar.  Oscar indicates my SD card data has been loaded and then nothing.  I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Oscar without success.  Thanks for any suggestions.   

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cannot view Oscar Data
Hi rltarbu! - Welcome
The AS11 uses different file extensions opposed to the A10 series. If you did not erase your SD prior to using it in the AC10, it will ignore the older file extensions when it reads the newer version. This will prevent importing the A10's data.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Put in a new unused sd card and still no data appears on viewing screen.  However if I hit the print button some of the charts get printed.   Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
Look back at 2008.  OSCAR uses the CPAP's timestamp for data.  Evidently, your Time/Date setting is incorrectly set. You are the second person to post about seeing a 2008 data on a AS11. Since you can only set the timezone on the AS11, you may have to have your DME correct this.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In searching for your date problem, I noticed that you can pair the AS11 via Bluetooth with MyAir, using the Resmed app. This document implies that some user configuration is possible. Setting the date correctly may be one of them. . . it couldn't hurt to try.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I just noticed my new machine is the Resmed aircurve 10 not the 11.  Looked at the window on the machine and don't see any where to change the time/date.  I do get the summary data report from the machine on the Myair app on my iphone but would like the more detailed Oscar reports.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was basing my reply on your profile listing on the left side of each post. The A10 series allows the time/date to be set in the clinician (setup) menu. To enter this menu, hold down the front bar and the big knob for about 10 seconds. You will need to scroll down near the bottom to find the time/date settings. Your A10 may be old enough that the onboard battery is wearing out. So long as your machine maintains power, this shouldn't be a problem. If you unplug or lose power, it may reset back, thus requiring you to reset it.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I seem to be back in business.  Thanks!
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 77 Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 109 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 143 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 969 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 307 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 285 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 947 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.