Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Needed Help with reading the Flow Chart
Needed Help with reading the Flow Chart
Hello everyone!

I'm still trying to achieve any positive aspects of my CPAP treatment, apart from low AHI numbers. I'm still feeling poorly and tired for almost whole day. 
Trying to understand Flow Charts as they may give more information into my breathing patterns. I'm posting two screenshots from Oscar:
1) whole chart looks flatty 
2) flat part
Are these two showing the same issue? Is it mouth breathing? (I'm using N20 Nasal Mask without any tapes or chinstraps) I think it may or may not be arousals, as my biggest concerns is waking up multiple time during the night. Or maybe something entirely else. 
Any help is appreaciated. 
Cheers!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 15 703 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 345 3 hours ago
Last Post: earnerd
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 24 1,261 4 hours ago
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 72 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 291 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 267 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 184 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.