Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] NeilMed NasoGel drip free Gel Spray [copied from old forum]
NeilMed NasoGel drip free Gel Spray [copied from old forum]
HeadGear Wrote:5
For nasal mask users, stuffiness and congestion are a bane!  I am referring to a dry stuffiness which sometimes strikes at bedtime or in the middle of the night!  There are times I have resorted to Otrivin type spray to clear the nasal airway.  Problem is if used too frequently, that type of spray leads to "rebound" ineffectiveness.  I have also tried saline based nasal sprays which do not help.  So, I have come to a NeilMed product, NasoGel Drip Free Gel Spray.  NeilMed should be a familiar name to those who practice nasal irrigation!  The NasoGel comes in a pumper bottle, 1 1/2 oz, and is indeed a drip free gel solution which contains a proprietary ingredient, Sodium Hyaluronate, along with salt, bicarbonate, aloe and a variety of water based gel forming substances.  On the label, it suggests that this product is for CPAP users, among others suffering dry noses (to the point of congestion in my case.)  I find that one injection in each nostril, at bedtime, has entirely banned the stuffiness problem, waking up and not getting back to sleep, because of inability to nose breathe.  The cost is modest.  A pumper bottle retails at $10 but may be on sale for $7.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Aromatherapy for CPAP [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 12 14,192 05-05-2020, 11:34 AM
Last Post: scalemaster34
  [Product Review] Sleep Number Bed; Perfect CPAP companion! [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 6 13,325 12-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: jaw2004
  [Product Review] The Contour CPAP Pillow [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 6 11,695 12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  [Product Review] ResMed 12/24 volt DC Converter for S9 Series Machines [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 3 21,126 05-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: TorontoCPAPguy
Information How to Review a Product in this forum SuperSleeper 0 8,961 02-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Product Review] Seatec SleepTight Chinstrap [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 0 5,209 02-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.