Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New AirCurve 10, same results as AirSense 10
Winner winner chicken dinner!   

http://imgur.com/a/EifDH

This is my first time to record oximetry data. I may need to play with the flag settings. Unless I'm mistaken, the data doesn't look bad at all.

Jay
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2017, 06:23 PM)... Wrote: Now that those charts are adjusted, will you post a 5 minute long chart for MAY 4 at each timeframe Sleeprider was interested in?  3:15-3:20 and 6:45-6:50
(and do you believe you were asleep at those times?)

Thanks,

QAL

http://imgur.com/a/HPrSm
Post Reply Post Reply
record for yourself - satisfaction with sleep at waking, onset of tiredness during the day.

how did you feel about obstructions while falling asleep?  did they seem to be noticeable or no big thing?

Smile
QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Anytime I see events reduced by 75% and brought into the acceptable range, that's a good sign. Especially if you felt comfortable. I'd stay with this for a while and see if the progress holds out. Congrats on the much better results.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 09:51 AM)quiescence at last Wrote: how did you feel about obstructions while falling asleep?  did they seem to be noticeable or no big thing?

Smile
QAL

I filled out some notes in sleepy head. 

I went out pretty quick. The H and OA was latter on in the night. The OA lasted around 20 seconds, but didn't wake me up. The CAs appear to be shorter in duration than I've seen in the past 12-15 seconds vs 20-22. 

Jay
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 10:23 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Anytime I see events reduced by 75% and brought into the acceptable range, that's a good sign.  Especially if you felt comfortable.  I'd stay with this for a while and see if the progress holds out.  Congrats on the much better results.

Agreed!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

me too agreed. thanks for time slices, too. well done.

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you know how to adjust your scale yet? When I read how to do it, it made it easier. If you put the mouse over the name if the o2 chart and right click, you can go to Y-Axis and set the minimum O2 to read 80, that will show the O2 level better

just a novice observation, I wouldn't be concerned about running 0 or 1 pressure support with those min and max, as has previously been said for the centrals . you have very good ventilation with tidal volume of 580,
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 02:26 PM)ajack Wrote: Do you know how to adjust your scale yet? When I read how to do it, it made it easier. If you put the mouse over the name if the o2 chart and right click, you can go to Y-Axis and set the minimum O2 to read 80, that will show the O2 level better

just a novice observation, I wouldn't be concerned about running 0 or 1 pressure support with those min and max, as has previously been said for the centrals . you have very good ventilation with tidal volume of 580,

Ahh thanks for the tip! I had been wondering about that, primarily for the leak chart as the scale sometimes makes it unreadable.

We'll see how this profile goes over the next couple of days. At this point, I'm not going to be surprised to find out the bi-level study was ill advised and I tolerate CPAP just fine. Just needed to thread the needle a little tighter. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  URGENT HELP : ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto Setting vs. BlueJay22 3 104 Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Help with optimal settings on my ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO (using Swift LT Nasal Pilw) TimmyT 19 213 Yesterday, 08:54 AM
  [Pressure] Help w ResMed Aircurve 10 Vauto Settings BlueJay22 18 316 08-16-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: BlueJay22
  [Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO Aknakon 7 395 08-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Aknakon
  First night results aircurve 10 ASV mike.winslow 26 693 07-28-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Aircurve 10 CS Pavewave showing no CAs ThrownOutTheAsylum 9 225 07-26-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: ajack
  [CPAP] trigger setting for ResMed aircurve 10 vauto dwbenziger 5 252 07-25-2017, 04:12 PM