Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New AirCurve 10, same results as AirSense 10
RE: New AirCurve 10, same results as AirSense 10
Winner winner chicken dinner!   

http://imgur.com/a/EifDH

This is my first time to record oximetry data. I may need to play with the flag settings. Unless I'm mistaken, the data doesn't look bad at all.

Jay
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2017, 06:23 PM)... Wrote: Now that those charts are adjusted, will you post a 5 minute long chart for MAY 4 at each timeframe Sleeprider was interested in?  3:15-3:20 and 6:45-6:50
(and do you believe you were asleep at those times?)

Thanks,

QAL

http://imgur.com/a/HPrSm
Post Reply Post Reply
record for yourself - satisfaction with sleep at waking, onset of tiredness during the day.

how did you feel about obstructions while falling asleep?  did they seem to be noticeable or no big thing?

Smile
QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Anytime I see events reduced by 75% and brought into the acceptable range, that's a good sign. Especially if you felt comfortable. I'd stay with this for a while and see if the progress holds out. Congrats on the much better results.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 09:51 AM)quiescence at last Wrote: how did you feel about obstructions while falling asleep?  did they seem to be noticeable or no big thing?

Smile
QAL

I filled out some notes in sleepy head. 

I went out pretty quick. The H and OA was latter on in the night. The OA lasted around 20 seconds, but didn't wake me up. The CAs appear to be shorter in duration than I've seen in the past 12-15 seconds vs 20-22. 

Jay
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 10:23 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Anytime I see events reduced by 75% and brought into the acceptable range, that's a good sign.  Especially if you felt comfortable.  I'd stay with this for a while and see if the progress holds out.  Congrats on the much better results.

Agreed!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
me too agreed. thanks for time slices, too. well done.

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you know how to adjust your scale yet? When I read how to do it, it made it easier. If you put the mouse over the name if the o2 chart and right click, you can go to Y-Axis and set the minimum O2 to read 80, that will show the O2 level better

just a novice observation, I wouldn't be concerned about running 0 or 1 pressure support with those min and max, as has previously been said for the centrals . you have very good ventilation with tidal volume of 580,
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 02:26 PM)ajack Wrote: Do you know how to adjust your scale yet? When I read how to do it, it made it easier. If you put the mouse over the name if the o2 chart and right click, you can go to Y-Axis and set the minimum O2 to read 80, that will show the O2 level better

just a novice observation, I wouldn't be concerned about running 0 or 1 pressure support with those min and max, as has previously been said for the centrals . you have very good ventilation with tidal volume of 580,

Ahh thanks for the tip! I had been wondering about that, primarily for the leak chart as the scale sometimes makes it unreadable.

We'll see how this profile goes over the next couple of days. At this point, I'm not going to be surprised to find out the bi-level study was ill advised and I tolerate CPAP just fine. Just needed to thread the needle a little tighter. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 537 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 318 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 136 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 584 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,517 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 211 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.