Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Apnea Board main web site - check it out
Rainbow 
Hi Folks,

We just updated the main Apnea Board website at:

www.ApneaBoard.com

I encourage you to give it a test run and let me know in this thread if you have any problems with it, trouble navigating through it or any other comments you have.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I like it, really looks good !
I like it too. It looks very professional.

I like it, looks very good
Looking good!
I like the new main page SS.

Did discover a quirk though. I was able to capture screen shots to hopefully guide you to what might be the issue. I think it has to do with the "MouseOver" code in your menuing scheme.

[Image: ScreenShot2012-07-31at33058PM.jpg]

[Image: ScreenShot2012-07-31at33049PM.jpg]

This issue may be related to me using a Mac. I was using Google Chrome as my web browser.

Hope it helps.

Edit to add: I do NOT have this occur in Firefox browser. It does happen in Chrome and Apple Safari.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Looks good.

I tested my husband's issue in Chrome but using the Windows side of my MacBookPro and it HAS to be related to the Mac as I didn't get that issue. I also tried it in Safari (windows version) and it was fine.

I'll be right back after I reboot to let you know if I get the same issue from the Mac side of my machine. (I'm back)

I did see the issue happen in the Mac Safari...but if you try again, it clears up. My copy of Chrome worked just fine.

Liz
Hmmm... I'm looking at it from within Google Chrome on my Linux box and don't have issues.

Is anyone else having issues with the top drop-down menu system? (especially interested in hearing from those with Macs).

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

I'm having the same issue in Safari, version 6.0 (8536.25), OSX 10.8. The text in the dropdown menu appears briefly and then goes blank. The text reappears and remains visible when I move my mouse.

(07-31-2012, 06:12 PM)big_dave Wrote: I'm having the same issue in Safari, version 6.0 (8536.25), OSX 10.8. The text in the dropdown menu appears briefly and then goes blank. The text reappears and remains visible when I move my mouse.

I think I have the same issue with my MAC Mini running Safari Version 5.1.7 (6534.57.2), OSX 10.6.8.

If I hover first over the main menu item, all the text which should be spread out down in the drop down box which appears below the main menu item is (instead) collapsed all on one line (or all crowded on a few lines but without the proper line spacing between each line) on the main menu item instead of inside the drop down box.

If I move my mouse over to the empty drop down box, all the text appears with proper line returns so that the text looks fine, all spread out across the drop down box correctly.
Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  File Hash check program justMongo 3 398 10-14-2016, 01:32 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Opinionated hosehead crashes into Apnea Board GregLawson 43 4,898 12-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  What I love about Apnea Board Gabby 23 3,692 12-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  If you use 'PayPal', and like the board... Peter_C 3 887 06-20-2014, 09:12 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Afib board AfibApnea 14 3,260 02-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New Member Check In Luke Warm 7 1,824 01-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor
Thumbsup Signup for the site pyro 3 1,664 04-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: pyro