Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New BiPAP ST user Vet with complex apnea
RE: New BiPAP user
Fyi ant SD card between 2 and 32GB will work.

And look in your manual, it may be there
Post Reply Post Reply
There's not one with the manual. My manual is very thin with only a few pages and no card. I'll have to purchase one.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did find this entry into myhealthvet.  

Phone discussion with vet: I returned pts call regarding his new bipap. Pt was set up on bipap ST and is watching his numbers through the "my info" and dreamapper app and fit HATFIELD, STEPHEN EARL CONFIDENTIAL Page 6 of 24 watch as before PAP. He is concerned that his AHI is still high, that he is not registering any leak whatsoever, which is confirmed on our download noted below. Pt also notes to have dry mouth. He is utilizing the AirTouch F20 FFM. Discussed options and things that might be effecting above but I asked that we look at his data again next week. I do not see anything at the moment that would explain his elevated AHI and would eval the 0% mask leak. Compliance Summary 2/14/2020 - 2/19/2020 (6 days) Percent Days with Device Usage 100.0% Average Usage (All Days) 5 hrs. 10 mins. 45 secs. Average Usage (Days Used) 5 hrs. 10 mins. 45 secs. Percent of Days with Usage >= 4 Hours 66.7% AHI 15.5 PB 0.4% GOALS: TX OSA
Post Reply Post Reply
Shatfield, you can get more details on your INFO screen by changing the settings in Essentials from ON to PLUS. With that change you will get a detailed breakdown of obstructive and central apnea for different time periods. To make that change, you need to go into the clinical settings (control knob+Home button) and enter the settings, scroll down to Essentials and change to Plus. This will provide a more detailed sleep report on your screen pending your SD card. You should be ble to get a SD ard for under $10 at Walmart, Best Buy and many other locations. You need in the range of 4 to 32 GB.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got a 64 MB card.  Put it in and the machine said "Do not remove data transfer "
Post Reply Post Reply
That takes a few minutes, all the past summary data will be placed on the card. The Card MUST be in the machine while you are sleeping before detailed data can be written to it.

Excuse me You said 64MB, 2GB is the min size and 32 GB the max size card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry.  64 GB
Post Reply Post Reply
The trouble with sizes larger than 32GB is that they are the wrong format, it should be formatted FAT32
Post Reply Post Reply
If you can format the card as FAT32, it may still recognize and use the card, however it cannot use the full capacity of that card. (FAT32: File Allocation Table 32 Bit assuming Windows). Choose the full format option.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Boy, buying an sd card too big sure is a pain.  I've tried to reformat it back to 32 GB and I have to spend bucks on a program to do it.  Maybe Walmart will be kind.  

Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 23 624 03-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,927 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 188 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 281 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Complex Sleep Apnea: Help Analysing OSCAR and advises C3POap 4 326 01-14-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.