Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A-Flex, C-Flex, C-Flex+?
A-Flex, C-Flex, C-Flex+?
I'm using a DreamStation AutoBiPAP. In the menu, it just says "FLEX" and is set to 3. How can I tell which of the flex options (A, C or C+) is being utilized? The manual doesn't specify, and Google is giving confusing/conflicting results. The closest thing I can find is in the DreamMapper info, it says "AutoBiLevelwithBiFlex", but I'm not sure what that means.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A-Flex, C-Flex, C-Flex+?
OpalRose helped me to answer my own question by nudging me to check out the clinician's manual. Turns out my machine's AutoBiPAP setting only allows for what's called BiFlex mode (on or off) in the menu.

Thanks, OpalRose!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A-Flex, C-Flex, C-Flex+?
Even with the other machines, I think (not at my machine now) it just shows Flex in the patient settings. You need to go into the clinicians menu to see which type of Flex has been selected. Switching between the Flex modes is not on the patient menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Dreamstation) Flex algorithm is out of sync with my breathing skim 12 2,848 02-28-2022, 08:18 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Respironics PR System One 60 Series REMstar Auto with A-flex aavenger 6 1,309 11-12-2021, 06:03 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Question re: Virtuox Ultra test with RemStar Auto A-Flex tonight. Help, please. Helena 2 816 08-30-2021, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Helena
  [Equipment] Help solving power issue (REMstar Auto A-Flex cycling off/on during use)) RhythmMachine 2 850 07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: RhythmMachine
  Noise from Remstar Auto A-flex Greg Schultz 2 822 05-15-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greg Schultz
  Respironics remstar Pro c-flex system one card won't download staduimjunkie 7 2,333 01-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  [Pressure] C-Flex , C-Flex+ or A-Flex lobo405 7 3,084 12-23-2020, 04:34 AM
Last Post: lobo405

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.