Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP Travel Machine Comparison
(05-26-2017, 02:31 PM)loganpass Wrote: I'm already using one of the required masks for the Mini and pretty happy with it so that is a draw for me but I would think having to use a particular mask with the Mini is a big turn off for a lot of people.

I wouldn't be so sure about that....the Mini has its own versions of the Airfit masks (i.e. Airfit P10 for Mini) as it needs a slightly different set up for its "inline" humidifier...so unless you mask is one of the ultra new "for Mini" versions, then you'd need a mask too.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are hose "kits" that replace the elbow and hose to add the Humidx assembly and move the exhaust from the elbow but the mask itself doesn't have to be replaced. That said, I'm so happy with the N20 if I make the plunge I will add a second complete mask for my travel kit.

My point was more that for a lot of people who aren't already comfortable with one of the Airfits, having to change to a new and different mask might not be very appealing.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just spent 3 days and 2 nights backpacking my Dreamstation Auto BiPap across Catalina Island. It's travel ready lol!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  aromatherapy oils in cpap machine somnia16 14 4,694 7 hours ago
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Need help repairing Cpap machine plague 9 429 08-14-2017, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Travel CPAP data questions Samelia 5 314 08-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: CB91710
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 28 17,273 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Thoughts on a travel specified machine vs packing up my S9 (witout humidifier)? jason26 7 228 07-31-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  URGENT issue FAA approval for international travel? NCZzzz 14 1,425 07-29-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: David Govan
  Kaiser Permanete CPAP machine and masks mgreene111 4 237 07-26-2017, 09:05 PM
Last Post: CB91710