Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP User
RE: New CPAP User
So I don't want to argue with you, since you have the 560P in front of you and I have the 460P but the manual for the 560P shows the same as what I see on the back on my 460P - two slots. One for the SD card and for for an accessory which is where the modem connects.
Post Reply Post Reply
ISB;

I'm not trying to argue or be difficult. I'm just trying to figure out why I can't use a SD card and modem, when it seems like everyone else can. Here is a picture of the back of my 560P unit. Thank you for your help.

[Image: 560P_Rear_zpsstixapky.jpg]
Regards;
Lex Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 02:30 PM)LexTac Wrote: ISB;

I'm not trying to argue or be difficult. I'm just trying to figure out why I can't use a SD card and modem, when it seems like everyone else can. Here is a picture of the back of my 560P unit. Thank you for your help.

That's it! Right at the top is the SD Card slot. I still can't post pictures here but I sent you a private message with your the picture you posted and an added arrow on it showing where the slot is.

Your picture shows the slot is empty, so there's no SD card in it. If you can get them to give you the card back you'll just need to pop in it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, I can post pictures now!

Here's the one I referred to in my last post:

[Image: j5XjFTg.jpg]

Here is my 460P with the card in the slot:

[Image: ni3Wk5d.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 02:43 PM)ISnoreBadly Wrote: That's it! Right at the top is the SD Card slot. I still can't post pictures here but I sent you a private message with your the picture you posted and an added arrow on it showing where the slot is.

Your picture shows the slot is empty, so there's no SD card in it. If you can get them to give you the card back you'll just need to pop in it there.

ISB; Thanks so much for the info. I just talked to another Tech at the local medical store and both of them have told me on different occasions that the unit will not work with the SD card and the modem installed. PR must have that bunch brainwashed.
Regards;
Lex Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 02:55 PM)LexTac Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 02:43 PM)ISnoreBadly Wrote: That's it! Right at the top is the SD Card slot. I still can't post pictures here but I sent you a private message with your the picture you posted and an added arrow on it showing where the slot is.

ISB; Thanks so much for the info. I just talked to another Tech at the local medical store and both of them have told me on different occasions that the unit will not work with the SD card and the modem installed. PR must have that bunch brainwashed.

When I picked up my unit the tech told me that in the past I would have had to pull the SD card out and send it back to them to be read, but now they use them modem to do it automatically. They leave the SD card in there as a backup or for me to pull the data off myself if I wanted to (for SleepyHead or other software). Mine has both the modem and the SD card installed and it works just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow! Great pictures folks! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a quick update for those that are following this thread now or in the future.

I picked up my SD card from the DME yesterday. I removed the modem and inserted the SD card and reinstalled the modem. Today all the data is on the SD card and the modem successfully sent the information to the DME at 8:45 AM. So the CPAP unit works with the SD card and the modem installed, as the members of this forum suggested. It just goes to show that you can get better information on the Apnea Board than you can from your local DME.
Regards;
Lex Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2015, 08:35 AM)LexTac Wrote: Just a quick update for those that are following this thread now or in the future.

I picked up my SD card from the DME yesterday. I removed the modem and inserted the SD card and reinstalled the modem. Today all the data is on the SD card and the modem successfully sent the information to the DME at 8:45 AM. So the CPAP unit works with the SD card and the modem installed, as the members of this forum suggested. It just goes to show that you can get better information on the Apnea Board than you can from your local DME.

How do you know when it sent data to the DME?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2015, 08:37 AM)ISnoreBadly Wrote: How do you know when it sent data to the DME?

I am following the uploads with the SleepMapper App. If I can see the data, so can the DME.

Thanks for all your help ISB.
Regards;
Lex Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 20 369 6 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,473 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,036 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,013 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,591 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 297 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Long time CPAP user, first time here. Any insight is appreciated! TwoFistedWonderBrain 7 615 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.