Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

X-ray video of beat-boxing - tongue and palate visible
X-ray video of beat-boxing - tongue and palate visible
This video shows how big and mobile the tongue and soft palate are. It may help you visualise how obstructive apneas happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj7iM0BC...imoSchnepf

I think it's fascinating; I hope you find it interesting and useful.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: X-ray video of beat-boxing - tongue and palate visible
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsdown Tongue Holder / Retainer with CPAP does not meet expectations. G. Szabo 3 92 03-18-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)? aplacelikethis 1 497 03-18-2024, 10:39 AM
  Tongue retaining device with cpap question blancobonzo 1 974 02-21-2024, 07:20 PM
  Looking to buy Alaxo 6 inch stent (soft palate stent) tmoneyman35 4 759 01-24-2024, 05:32 PM
  [Symptoms] Palate prolapse breathing pattern ? zaienk 22 1,688 01-18-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  An interesting-ish video about mouth taping PaulaO2 0 364 01-08-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Oscar Data Immediate Wake Ups - Tongue / Palate? ancheero 6 652 12-21-2023, 07:05 PM
Last Post: ancheero

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.