Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP user...Any help with sleepyhead results appreciated!!!
RE: New CPAP user...Any help with sleepyhead results appreciated!!!
You are getting great results. The machine will suit you fine as your sleep study indicates that you experience mostly hypopnea and it will give you any pressure you require. I suggest that you keep a good attitude that therapy is going to benefit you because it will. Work on keeping the mask on and you are set!

You got a good deal on that machine by the way. Good find.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 418 4 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  I need sleep badly! Any help with OSCAR is appreciated Quitethe1 73 1,687 Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 473 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 181 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.