Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP user. Apparently I take off my mask at night, no memory of this.
Question 
New CPAP user. Apparently I take off my mask at night, no memory of this.
Hey all, I am a very new CPAP user. It seems to be helping. I haven't woken up during an event in a panic. And that's a huge win for me. Would anyone mind looking at my data from last night and giving me any general thoughts? My wife says I slept part of the night with my mask off and says I put it back on at 5am. I have no memory of this and it seems last nights data doesn't back this up. My wife is usually right about everything, so I'm a bit confused, haha.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New CPAP user. Apparently I take off my mask at night, no memory of this.
(07-27-2022, 10:07 AM)liquilife Wrote: My wife says I slept part of the night with my mask off and says I put it back on at 5am. I have no memory of this and it seems last nights data doesn't back this up. My wife is usually right about everything, so I'm a bit confused, haha.

Seeing as the data doesn't show any mask removal my best wager is maybe you did a different night and she was just mixing up the days because let's be fair when you are half a sleep still it is pretty easy to mix up one day with another. So she very well might be right about what you did but wrong about which day it was (kind of a seeing it one night making a mental note to tell you about it then falling back a sleep forgot about it but then remembered the next day type of thing). I mean the other possibility as to why she thought that but was incorrect is maybe she just dreamed it, but my wager is that it was right information wrong day.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 19 362 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,473 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,036 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,129 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,013 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,591 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 879 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.