Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP user need some help
Glad a change worked! Just remember though, one night is not a trend. Use it for at least ten nights before truly celebrating.

We all have different faces, different noses, different sleep patterns. Else there would be one mask fits all.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, there is nothing to be embarassed about! Sleep apnea is a medical condition. You should be commended for taking care of it and not ignoring it. As as a wife of a more senior hosehead, I can tell you there is almost nothing more comforting than hearing that steady flow of air blowing next to me in the bed. I can hardly even remember what that old freight train used to sound like. I am sure your wife sleeps a lot better than she used to and this is good for both of you! Glad to hear the nasal mask is working better for you.

(03-13-2013, 06:58 PM)iwanttosleep Wrote: I've been just embarrassed by the whole thing since I'm fairly young < 40, and I feel like a dope wearing it around my spouse. Although she loves that I don't snore like a freight train with the mask on.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] new user having a hard time mattm1 22 604 12-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Last Post: mattm1
Smile [Equipment] New to DreamStation Old CPAP user JoGlo 3 212 12-01-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  HI! - new user reporting in (FP/Resmed/Philips info) Keljian 12 343 11-28-2017, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Keljian
  New User of 2 Nights Solar Rays 13 499 11-26-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Solar Rays
  New User enlyghten 13 336 11-24-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: enlyghten
  New User [need help with my data] Recurve 69 2,751 11-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Last Post: ajack
  New APAP User Help Brando 5 196 11-22-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: ajack