Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Coffee We Tried
(08-24-2015, 03:47 PM)DariaVader Wrote: Try a nice Organic Sumatra... you might be surprised and amazed Smile

I don't need to drink that... just one look at the price of it would wake me up. Bug-eyed

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I enjoy my organic coffee. to me it tastes so much better. We got our yacon syrup today and I tasted it and it isn't too bad but it is sweet. It won't take as much to do the trick as sugar does.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2015, 06:53 PM)AlanE Wrote: I don't need to drink that... just one look at the price of it would wake me up. Bug-eyed

lol. cheapskate Wink

I drink 1 glorious cup of coffee every day - and it's organic, fair trade, roasted within the last 2 weeks, and ground just before brewing. I brew it on the sturdy side. I don't put anything in it - I savor every flavor nuance Big Grin I don't repent of one single dime I spend on it Tongue
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-25-2015, 11:29 AM)DariaVader Wrote: lol. cheapskate Wink

Dielaughing Yea okay, I'll own that. Wink

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-05-2015, 01:25 PM)me50 Wrote: It is a common misconception that organic food could be at greater risk of E. coli contamination because of raw manure application although conventional farmers commonly apply tons of raw manure as well with no regulation whatsoever. Organic standards set strict guidelines on manure use in organic farming: either it must be first composted, or it must be applied at least 90 days before harvest, which allows ample time for microbial breakdown of pathogens.

http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.s...n_gro.html
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but here goes. My brother in law is a PhD in microbiology. When he was a grad student and they needed some bacterial cultures, they found that the easiest thing to do was go to the health food store and buy flour and then culture it. Voila', great bacterial culture in a hurry. Normal processed flour would not grow a culture. So sad! <lol>

best regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

yeah, even bacteria likes organic food better Wink

My ma always used to say, if the bugs wont eat it, neither should you!
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-05-2015, 11:18 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: When we were over in Hawaii, we visited Thunder Mountain Coffee. This is not just organic, but they actually maintain and harvest the coffee using animals to carry the cherry back to the plant where it is shelled and roasted. It's some of the mildest and most expensive coffee in the world.

I frequently buy from Costco, and can get organic coffee for $10 to $15 for a 2 lb bag. Mayorga is great stuff and I get a lot of compliments.

Unfortunately we don't have a Costco store anywhere near where we live, so I have taken to buying the Mayorga brand online. I think I've become a 'coffee snob' because now any of the other brands I have on hand in the house just don't taste good anymore. I've ordered online twice and really look forward to when FedEx guy delivers them.

Today I did a really s-t-u-p-i-d thing however. We have a Keurig machine since I like coffee and my hubby likes tea and this machine allows both of us to have what we enjoy drinking. Today I must have had one eye closed as I turned on the Keurig, waited until the red light went off indicating the water was hot enough and pushed the button to fill my cup with my delightful Mayorga coffee. A short time later, came back to view my 'cup' of coffee was all over the counter.........I had forgotten to place my cup under the machine spout.........Oh-jeez

Post Reply Post Reply
I found my empty coffee cup in the refrigerator yesterday. Have no idea how it got there
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-28-2015, 04:30 PM)me50 Wrote: I found my empty coffee cup in the refrigerator yesterday. Have no idea how it got there

Oh, Thank You. Now I don't feel like I'm alone in doing foolish things. Thankfully my husband found humor in my dilemma whilst he was holding the Keurig off the counter so I could clean up my mess. And he isn't even a coffee drinker.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 582 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job zonk 44 3,393 06-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Coffee - latte GrammaBear 20 1,786 01-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: S10wanderer
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,265 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,915 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
  [Health] Coffee / Caffeine aussiefilo 13 2,001 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Last Post: PositiveMe123
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 6,498 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs