Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Coffee We Tried
(08-28-2015, 04:41 PM)GrammaBear Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 04:30 PM)me50 Wrote: I found my empty coffee cup in the refrigerator yesterday. Have no idea how it got there

Oh, Thank You. Now I don't feel like I'm alone in doing foolish things. Thankfully my husband found humor in my dilemma whilst he was holding the Keurig off the counter so I could clean up my mess. And he isn't even a coffee drinker.

Not foolish. Probably wasn't funny when it happened but today you can laugh about it just like I did about my coffee cup Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: dae536ea3e6ef6195d9390322429d532.jpg]
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-28-2015, 04:30 PM)me50 Wrote: I found my empty coffee cup in the refrigerator yesterday. Have no idea how it got there

Maybe you just wanted some iced coffee???
Post Reply Post Reply

I made a whole pot of hot water once... Dont-know

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-28-2015, 07:52 PM)AlanE Wrote: I made a whole pot of hot water once... Dont-know

My Auntie, who recently celebrated her 93rd birthday, would have called what you did .....a "senior moment". She one time put her eyeglasses in the refrigerator. She laughs now, but it wasn't funny when she did it.
Post Reply Post Reply
My favorite trick is to setup the coffee for morning, then forget to empty the carafe. Same result as forgetting to put your cup under the Keurig, but larger scale.
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-28-2015, 07:52 PM)AlanE Wrote: I made a whole pot of hot water once... Dont-know

only once?

I am only barely cogent before coffee and have done this any number of times - along with starting the machine without putting the carafe in, and filling the reservoir twice.... O_o
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
Do any of you use a percolator? Some folks swear by them some swear about them. I use the drip machine by Mr. Coffee but often wonder if perk would taste better. I can imagine it is easier to make it stronger with a perk. Any opinions?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2015, 04:53 PM)DariaVader Wrote:

only once?

I am only barely cogent before coffee and have done this any number of times - along with starting the machine without putting the carafe in, and filling the reservoir twice.... O_o

You folks have massive skills!! The worst that I have done is to forget to empty the carafe before making full pot.

Dude,

I have not made percolated coffee in so long that I don't remember many of the details. Sorry can't be much help.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

my grandparents used a percolator. There is more cleaning to do with a percolator. Not sure how the coffee tastes. I think how clean it is makes a difference.

I have seen people make their coffee on the stove in an aluminum pot.

We have the drip coffee maker and it won't make coffee unless the pot is on the burner so no messes there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 373 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job zonk 44 2,824 06-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Coffee - latte GrammaBear 20 1,467 01-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: S10wanderer
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,045 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,220 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
  [Health] Coffee / Caffeine aussiefilo 13 1,732 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Last Post: PositiveMe123
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 5,942 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs