Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Computer Graphics Problem
New Computer Graphics Problem
I am having an issue getting the graphics looking correct on the graphs. This is a new computer. Any suggestions? I have adjusted about everything I can think of in OSCAR. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Computer Graphics Problem
If it is a Windows computer with UHD monitor, read this, http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...s_problems

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[split] SevereApnea - Therapy Thread
Hi there, always nice to get a new computer!

Moderator insertion: "In an effort to try and help your graphics problem," are these videos any good?

Arrange charts

ResizeLeftBar

A bit old and primitive I know  Rolleyes but so am I!
Post Reply Post Reply
Your name appears on your chart
Post Reply Post Reply
They are so blurry that I'm unable to read the statistics on the left side.  Please use the F12 key (Fn+F12 on a Mac) to take the screenshots.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2022, 06:41 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: If it is a Windows computer with UHD monitor, read this, http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...s_problems

- Red

Thanks Nape, I forgot about those settings. Life is good again!
Post Reply Post Reply
I did use F12 for the capture.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless I'm on a different wave length, those were mp4 videos and not image screenshots in your post #3 [HERE].

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Wink Ahh, that wasn’t me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry!  Confused

I went back and looked, finally noticing that it was another member.  I will break out that post into its own thread.    After speaking with the member, I have added a topic qualifier to their post.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 221 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 234 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 499 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Exclaimation Import CSV from computer KK7X 2 546 10-29-2023, 05:27 PM
Last Post: KK7X
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.