Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Credit Score Model
Gross 
I'm guessing Advantage Score 3.0 failed to ripoff the public enough. So stay tuned for Advantage 4.0

"For example, the score takes into account how a consumer’s credit balance has changed over a period of months, rather than taking a single snapshot in time. This has made the score upwards of 20% more predictive than 3.0 for customers with good credit, Davies said."

They don't say how many months. Nor if it is 20% in favor or against. If there was a period where you had credit trouble, I'm sure they'll use that against you and lower your score to jack your interest rate (and vehicle insurance). Evil bastards. 

http://blog.credit.com/2017/04/a-new-cre...ct-169115/

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Modeled credit scores tend to be close-nuf. Being around 825 I'm not too worried, but I have a family member at 607. Life is not good with a 600 credit score.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2017, 05:04 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Modeled credit scores tend to be close-nuf.  Being around 825 I'm not too worried, but I have a family member at 607.  Life is not good with a 600 credit score.

By modeled do you mean scores like Vantage?  Hell they were like 70 points off from my FICO score.  I don't think they're very accurately
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Credit card fraud GrammaBear 36 2,586 01-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear