Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Data
New Data
Nobody responded to my new post i put in an old thread so I figured just go make a new one!

New data

https://imgur.com/a/pGgj8D8
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Data
Yes, you did. Not sure what response you wanted; I'll go out on a limb and say I don't like imgur, but you've got lots of charts there. And keeping AHI below 5; that'll keep you in compliance. Good job!

Hope that helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try getting some of the leaks down things might improve. But ShauBlake in correct no. look acceptable. The next question is how do you feel?
Post Reply Post Reply
tricky
Looking at your charts they show less than 2 cm/h2o between IPAP and EPAP. The machine seems to want to take the pressure lower than your minimum setting. The Hypopneas respond to higher pressure support. How would you feel about lowering your minimum to say 10. The machine is in APAP mode and would have a greater adjustment range.

Good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2018, 10:54 AM)gwc2795 Wrote: tricky
Looking at your charts they show less than 2 cm/h2o between IPAP and EPAP. The machine seems to want to take the pressure lower than your minimum setting. The Hypopneas respond to higher pressure support. How would you feel about lowering your minimum to say 10. The machine is in APAP mode and would have a greater adjustment range.

Good luck

I don't know, ya'll are the experts. Does anybody else feel I should lower my minimum to 10?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2018, 09:34 AM)Gary1of2 Wrote: Try getting some of the leaks down things might improve. But ShauBlake in correct no. look acceptable.  The next question is how do you feel?

I feel much better, a little sleepy at times at work but I think that's because Im bored. 8.))))
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2018, 08:26 PM)trickyneedsleep Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 10:54 AM)gwc2795 Wrote: tricky

Good luck

I don't know, ya'll are the experts. Does anybody else feel I should lower my minimum to 10?

We're not Doctors here. If someone gives some advice it's still up to you to decide if it's right for you.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I knocked it down the 10 for the minimum. We'll see how it goes
Post Reply Post Reply
When I put it lower I think it raised my AHI when I set it at 10. I have it on 13 min 19 max.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,070 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,059 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.