Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New DreamWear Pillow mask!
Just heard of this new offering, and just ordered it, can't wait very excited.

LOVE the dreamwear mask design the headgear and straps are fantastic.  Over the head tube a huge deal.  

But been cycling on Nuance / P10 pillows for a year, and dreamwear nose flaps at times would just suffocate me so stopped that, weird but likely personal.

Anyway, dreamwear + nose pillows may be nirvana for me!

I'll share my experience once it arrives next week.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2017, 09:45 PM)DanPrado Wrote: Just heard of this new offering, and just ordered it, can't wait very excited.

LOVE the dreamwear mask design the headgear and straps are fantastic.  Over the head tube a huge deal.  

But been cycling on Nuance / P10 pillows for a year, and dreamwear nose flaps at times would just suffocate me so stopped that, weird but likely personal.

Anyway, dreamwear + nose pillows may be nirvana for me!

I'll share my experience once it arrives next week.

Love my Dreamwear and the addition of nasal pillows is a no brainer. Can't wait to get them. You don't need a whole new setup as the pillows will fit into your current frame.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the Gel Pillow Dreamwear 4 days ago and it is a big improvement for me over the old cushion. I just couldn't get rid of the small leaks--tightened it, loosened it--still too many and I always went back to my Wisp. The Gel Pillows are great--I've never worn any mask with anything in my nose but so far so good. My only problem is noise--I hear every breath at first until I can get my breathing slowed down--no problem with this with the Wisp and not as much in the regular Dreamwear. I'm going to give it a good trial as I like the lightweight frame that doesn't do too much damage to my rapidly thinning hair.
Post Reply Post Reply

Been using one for just over a week now.

I Love it

95% leak rate is 0, rarely in single digits. MUCH better than any other mask I have used. Brevida comes a very close second and that mask is better than the Dreamwear cushions.

Seems a bit loud to me but my GF hasn't complained.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered the Dreamwear gel pillows, can't wait to try them!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream Station vs. AirSense 10 for Her & Dreamwear mask jaw2004 13 420 10-16-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: jaw2004
  [CPAP] Is Dreamwear Nasal Mask compatible with Resmed S9 ? AlexBW 7 224 10-15-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: VladimirTrotzskyi
  Philips Dreamwear headgear replacement hack? BHappy 15 673 10-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  mask setting with dreamwear eeshwa 10 1,500 10-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Reznik
  Considering Dreamwear. Cushions or pillows? Your thoughts? tomkatt 13 699 10-06-2017, 04:46 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Nasal Irritation [from DreamWear Gel] Tampa Jim 7 294 10-02-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Cpap Pillow mask v alternatives 217manor 9 459 09-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94