Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New DreamWear Pillow mask!
New DreamWear Pillow mask!
Just heard of this new offering, and just ordered it, can't wait very excited.

LOVE the dreamwear mask design the headgear and straps are fantastic.  Over the head tube a huge deal.  

But been cycling on Nuance / P10 pillows for a year, and dreamwear nose flaps at times would just suffocate me so stopped that, weird but likely personal.

Anyway, dreamwear + nose pillows may be nirvana for me!

I'll share my experience once it arrives next week.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New DreamWear Pillow mask!
(05-09-2017, 09:45 PM)DanPrado Wrote: Just heard of this new offering, and just ordered it, can't wait very excited.

LOVE the dreamwear mask design the headgear and straps are fantastic.  Over the head tube a huge deal.  

But been cycling on Nuance / P10 pillows for a year, and dreamwear nose flaps at times would just suffocate me so stopped that, weird but likely personal.

Anyway, dreamwear + nose pillows may be nirvana for me!

I'll share my experience once it arrives next week.

Love my Dreamwear and the addition of nasal pillows is a no brainer. Can't wait to get them. You don't need a whole new setup as the pillows will fit into your current frame.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the Gel Pillow Dreamwear 4 days ago and it is a big improvement for me over the old cushion. I just couldn't get rid of the small leaks--tightened it, loosened it--still too many and I always went back to my Wisp. The Gel Pillows are great--I've never worn any mask with anything in my nose but so far so good. My only problem is noise--I hear every breath at first until I can get my breathing slowed down--no problem with this with the Wisp and not as much in the regular Dreamwear. I'm going to give it a good trial as I like the lightweight frame that doesn't do too much damage to my rapidly thinning hair.
Post Reply Post Reply
Been using one for just over a week now.

I Love it

95% leak rate is 0, rarely in single digits. MUCH better than any other mask I have used. Brevida comes a very close second and that mask is better than the Dreamwear cushions.

Seems a bit loud to me but my GF hasn't complained.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered the Dreamwear gel pillows, can't wait to try them!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 158 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,874 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 267 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 295 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 789 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 451 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 342 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.