Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Dreamstation 1 AutoBiPAP data
New Dreamstation 1 AutoBiPAP data
I recently got my “new foam” replacement DS1 AutoBiPAP.  They had me reuse everything, except the machine, including my SD card.

Today when I read it into OSCAR I got the ‘this has new data OSCAR has never seen before’ message.

Also the VS2 is wildly wrong!  Almost constant.  While I do snore a little sometimes or my mask leaks and flaps which triggers VS2 I have never seen almost constant VS2 even while still awake.

What could it be?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Dreamstation 1 AutoBiPAP data
Not pertinent to your question, but are you saying that you got a refurbished Dreamstation 1 from Phillips?
Post Reply Post Reply
Dataq1,

It’s a recall replacement, but it appears to be new. It’s not a DS1 CPAP, I think those are no longer made, it’s a DS1 AutoBiPAP. The date on the sticker is 2021-08-20.
Post Reply Post Reply
The v2 is not considered important, at least that is what I have read here. It is from things like vibration from the hose. I have seen people to just turn it off. You might search the group on V2 events.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
The VS2 is definitely wrong.  I’m really curious why two machines, same model, would show such wildly different VS2 events. Before I switched to the new machine any VS2 was rare….then wham!
Post Reply Post Reply
Please send us a zip of your SD card, I'll be happy to take a look and see why OSCAR is fussing. I may even be able to figure out why you're seeing so many VS2.

Help >Troubleshooting > Create zip of CPAP data card

and upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

As an aside, I was wondering what they were planning on doing about recalled bi-level and ASV machines, now we know...
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  I just dropped it off.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check to see if the firmware revision was changed from your previous machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
@clintber, could you check your settings and see what tube type your DreamStation 1 thinks you're using? (Under My Setup > Tube Type on your DreamStation.) It looks like they may have changed the setting ID for tube type in newer firmware.

(Your old machine had version V1.1.7.3260, your new one has V1.2.0.3418.)

I don't know why your machine is reporting so many VS2s, I double checked the data, and it really is reporting that many. Are you using the same kinds of filters in both your old one and the new one?
Post Reply Post Reply
Tube type is 15H.  It’s a heated tube. I can’t change it. The filters are from the same batch purchased months ago. I’ll just have to turn off VS2.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 248 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,689 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,094 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,418 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,288 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Dreamstation 2 data encryption archangle 2 927 09-21-2021, 10:14 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.