Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Dreamwear Gel Pillows Mask
New Dreamwear Gel Pillows Mask
Has anyone tried the new PR Dreamwear Gel Pillows Mask?  It looks to be very enticing.  Would like to hear if it is better than the Resmed Airfit P10?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Dreamwear Gel Pillows Mask
I use the Dreamwear mask and love it. I didn't know they have the new Gel pillow one out. I'm going to have to get a one of the Gel pillows and give it a try. I'd also like to know if anyone has tried the Gel pillows.
"I say, you work eight hours, and you sleep eight hours - be sure they're not the same eight hours."

Post Reply Post Reply
Just got it. Plan to give it a test run tonight. I tried it on this afternoon and it's very comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
As I'm looking at this I'll be very interested in your comments. Hopefully I can order one from the US as they won't appear here in OZ for a while. I emailed a couple of OZ CPAP providers a few days ago and have heard nothing back which probably means they don't know about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have ordered it and I will try it soon and reply here.

I am a bit worried, to be honest, Philips might replace the Dreamwear with this, which basically seems like a mix of the Nuance and the Dreamwear. I love the Dreamwear as it is, although I am giving the new one a try...
Post Reply Post Reply
Note that you can purchase the pillows for an older Dreamwear mask, just pop out the old and install the new.  You do not have to buy another mask at the added expense.  Think i have seen the replacement pillows at approximately $39.00
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2017, 12:45 PM)silversnore Wrote: Note that you can purchase the pillows for an older Dreamwear mask, just pop out the old and install the new.  You do not have to buy another mask at the added expense.  Think i have seen the replacement pillows at approximately $39.00

Excellent tip for the Dreamwear users.  Well done!
Post Reply Post Reply
Indeed, this is why I tried them, actually. I am quite happy with the actual pillows, but I tought I could give those a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2017, 12:45 PM)I silversnore Wrote: Note that you can purchase the pillows for an older Dreamwear mask, just pop out the old and install the new.  You do not have to buy another mask at the added expense.  Think i have seen the replacement pillows at approximately $39.00

Very true - although I ordered the full mask as a fit pack because I wasn't sure what size I would be and so far my chosen nasal pillow size in other brands is often not the same as the size I fit.  

I think long term they may be a winner - they were incredibly comfortable, and unlike the dreamwear nasal cushion I could move freely without leaks. The whole setup is a little more intrusive than the p10s, but the pillows seal really well, and the hose at the top of the mask is really awesome.  

I'm writing a review of the cushion for the product reviews page.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hose at the top of the head?  Where can I order this?!

I've been making myself try the P10s, and I like them pretty well, but I really prefer the hose set-up of the DreamWear.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 23 10,781 03-26-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Nasal pillows vs. cradle GOIRISH65 8 394 03-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 296 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 400 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 789 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
Question Snoring worse with FFM vs pillows PaulaO2 12 935 01-28-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 488 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.