Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New F&P Eson2 Mask
New F&P Eson2 Mask
So I was at my local DME in Toronto and I noticed that they have a new mask in stock - the Eson2.

I hadn't heard anything about the Eson2 since it doesn't seem like it's available in the US yet.

Seeing that I'm doing so well with the Eson, I purchased the Eson2 to see if it's better than the Eson.

There seems to be a couple of changes:

(1) There is a much smaller forehead piece.
(2) The diffuser is now washable.

I'm trying it tonight. Hopefully it's as good, if not better than the first Eson.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New F&P Eson2 Mask
I am impressed that the Eson works for you at the pressures you use. I am doing well with a PR Wisp nasal mask at 9.0 cm, but when I tried a trial of auto PAP at higher pressure, it frequently started leaking.

I also think I'd like the straps better for side sleeping. I don't like having a strap on my temple when lying on my side.

Thanks for your post.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ramblingasian,
Good luck with the new mask.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the Eson original as well, so I am interested to hear how the new version works for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
So I tried the mask last night.

A few thoughts:

(1) The mask is a lot tighter than the original version. With the original, the Medium/Large fit a little loose. The new mask fits pretty snug.

(2) The mask is quieter - it seems that the diffuser really works better than the old version.

(3) The leak rate was slightly higher. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the fact that the pillow is shorter than the old pillow.

Overall, it wasn't bad, although my leak rate was a little higher.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any news on when this will be avaliable in the USA? We hired one over here and my wife liked it. Over here they are about 2-3 times more expencive than buying from the USA.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eson2 mask and heat tubing kerm007 2 403 10-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: kerm007
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,523 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,204 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,747 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  My experiences with Fisher & Paykel ESON2 Nose Mask braindead 25 5,441 04-21-2021, 08:22 PM
Last Post: videomagician
  Resmed Auto10, Eson2 - to N20 mask - thoughts? DruiD 8 2,002 02-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Question about ESON2 USB access? braindead 1 764 02-06-2020, 04:24 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.