Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New F&P Evora Full Face Mask--Leaks!
RE: New F&P Evora Full Face Mask--Leaks!
Yankees…Fall 2022 is the release date so it is right around the corner. The Halos that adhere to the nose and extremely easy to apply, especially those with fat fingers, arthritis or neurological disorders that affect dexterity. The magnetic frame is very simple to attach to the Halos (they snap right on) and remove unlike the Dreamway. I’m extremely impressed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Yippee, can’t wait to try it.  I liked the dreamway but it was difficult to attach at times.  Do you feel the weight of the magnet on your nose?  So I guess it seems it’s not critical to have the halos come straight down?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yankees…I prefer how the Eclipse magnetic frame drapes down because the Halos are fairly flush with the nostrils and don’t stick out like the DreamPorts and Dreamway. The weight is minimal. In my case there is added weight as I use the MedLock (magnetic connectors) on the end of the tube and ClimateLine hose. It will be hard going back to the DreamPorts until the Eclipse if released.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Yipee.  Looking forward to the release date!
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought my Evora Full on line....now I see there are 2 sizes of headgear.....

Little voice on my shoulder is saying, "Get the large one! That'll work!" I wonder if that's the solution? Big head....

DaveL
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I use the large size Dave and to be honest I could still do with it being larger again. I also find where the top straps over the head merge and sit on the top of my bald spot, i find it irritates me so much it often bleeds as if the top of a pimple is worn off. I stick a very small plaster (round spot) on it each evening.

Hope it fits you and goes well Smile
I live in the Land Downunder
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Snooks!
Dave
DaveL

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Let us know Dave if this solves the issue with the Evora mask, hope so.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope so too.....Cost of headgear is $69 CDN. and tax. That'll make this a $300 CDN mask. I'm thinking about it....
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Dave, just following up to see if you purchased the large headgear for the Evora full and if it had made an improvement in you wearing the mask?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 12 143 4 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 10 1,775 Yesterday, 01:56 PM
Last Post: BeauPetitNez
  [CPAP] Congested/painful itch reaction/face hotness upon use of CPAP Yeliad 6 161 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  Confused and frustrated - question about F&P Evora NewlyDiagnosed 11 219 04-10-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 8 443 04-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 130 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 319 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.