Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New First AHI 0.0
RE: New First AHI 0.0
Congratulations Lukie on the special number. I got one of those about a year ago, and thought maybe something was wrong with my machine. Keep up the good work.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2014, 09:44 AM)me50 Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 11:45 AM)Lukie Wrote: Thanks for the cyber brownie.

now if we could get some cyber chocolate and coconut fudge or peanut butter fudge that would be epic and just over the top

But you got to watch out for the brownies Wojo's girl friend made. (If you don't know the ref, it is from Barney Miller).
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2014, 01:36 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: But you got to watch out for the brownies Wojo's girl friend made. (If you don't know the ref, it is from Barney Miller).

I believe those type of brownies would now be legal in Colorado. Our webserver is physically in Texas, and I'm pretty sure the Wojo girlfriend version of brownies still ain't legal there. But they do make very big brownies in Texas from what I hear, so you might at least get a sugar rush of some type. Crazy
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
darn. you have me thinking about chocolate again. Keep the funny stuff and give me straight 85% dark chocolate.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2014, 04:08 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 01:36 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: But you got to watch out for the brownies Wojo's girl friend made. (If you don't know the ref, it is from Barney Miller).

I believe those type of brownies would now be legal in Colorado. Our webserver is physically in Texas, and I'm pretty sure the Wojo girlfriend version of brownies still ain't legal there. But they do make very big brownies in Texas from what I hear, so you might at least get a sugar rush of some type. Crazy

is there big Fudge? Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.