Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: Integral + ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 14-17
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: New HDM Z1 Auto...anyone have one yet?
To be the contrarian:

I was in Korea last week with my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet. I slide it into a gallon zip lock bag so the TSA doesn't manhandle it and stuff it into my roll-aboard. What I changed when packing is to omit my shaving kit and put that stuff in the side pockets of my roll-aboard. I have no problem packing for a week if I pack carefully.

I have my real machine with humidifier and ClimateLine heated hose. If I had to lug it 10 miles in a backpack with lithium batteries or do a long motorcycle trip with it where space was extremely limited, I might reconsider. For business travel, I think an A10 is compact enough.
04-29-2015 06:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
under pressure Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: Integrated
CPAP Pressure: 11 - 14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Also use F&P Icon Auto and Z1 Auto for travel and Backup

Sex: Male

(04-29-2015 06:21 PM)GeoffD Wrote:  To be the contrarian:

I was in Korea last week with my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet. I slide it into a gallon zip lock bag so the TSA doesn't manhandle it and stuff it into my roll-aboard. What I changed when packing is to omit my shaving kit and put that stuff in the side pockets of my roll-aboard. I have no problem packing for a week if I pack carefully.

I have my real machine with humidifier and ClimateLine heated hose. If I had to lug it 10 miles in a backpack with lithium batteries or do a long motorcycle trip with it where space was extremely limited, I might reconsider. For business travel, I think an A10 is compact enough.

Yeah, OK

And could you tell us......just how well did your AirSense machine work out for you on said trip to Korea?

Too-funny
04-29-2015 07:26 PM
BadGoodDeb Online

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 for Her
Humidifier: no
CPAP Pressure: 8 (testing 7.8-10)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: New to AirSense 10 and AirFit P10, but 4 years on prev unit

Sex: Female

When I heard myself type "I'm lusting after a travel CPAP" I knew I was just after the sexiness of the Z1, or less so, the Transcend. And I don't travel by plane very often -- once every few years really. My other trips are car trips, and there is plenty of room to take the home unit. I've decided I'll take my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet and have my proper treatment with worry about whether it feels right or different. Maybe when I win a lottery I'll look again at portable units!
04-29-2015 07:26 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid rookiepom 5 839 10-09-2016 07:52 AM
Last Post: stephennic
Ohmy Resmed S9 auto vs Airsense 10 auto sleepyonpar1 6 712 08-11-2016 09:10 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Dreamstation auto or Resmed S9 auto? Ockrocket 13 809 08-04-2016 11:09 PM
Last Post: stephennic
Question Auto CPAP settings vs Auto BiPAP settings thasan26 1 655 05-06-2016 02:32 PM
Last Post: robysue
  Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto thasan26 3 471 05-03-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: thasan26
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 Auto versus Respironics System One REMStar 60 Series Auto Elephant 18 6,371 04-04-2016 09:58 PM
Last Post: SleepyZZZMom
Question DreamStation Auto - auto OFF issue GPSMapNut 2 2,408 01-10-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: GPSMapNut