Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New HDM Z1 Auto...anyone have one yet?
RE: New HDM Z1 Auto...anyone have one yet?
To be the contrarian:

I was in Korea last week with my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet. I slide it into a gallon zip lock bag so the TSA doesn't manhandle it and stuff it into my roll-aboard. What I changed when packing is to omit my shaving kit and put that stuff in the side pockets of my roll-aboard. I have no problem packing for a week if I pack carefully.

I have my real machine with humidifier and ClimateLine heated hose. If I had to lug it 10 miles in a backpack with lithium batteries or do a long motorcycle trip with it where space was extremely limited, I might reconsider. For business travel, I think an A10 is compact enough.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2015, 06:21 PM)GeoffD Wrote: To be the contrarian:

I was in Korea last week with my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet. I slide it into a gallon zip lock bag so the TSA doesn't manhandle it and stuff it into my roll-aboard. What I changed when packing is to omit my shaving kit and put that stuff in the side pockets of my roll-aboard. I have no problem packing for a week if I pack carefully.

I have my real machine with humidifier and ClimateLine heated hose. If I had to lug it 10 miles in a backpack with lithium batteries or do a long motorcycle trip with it where space was extremely limited, I might reconsider. For business travel, I think an A10 is compact enough.

Yeah, OK

And could you tell us......just how well did your AirSense machine work out for you on said trip to Korea?

Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
When I heard myself type "I'm lusting after a travel CPAP" I knew I was just after the sexiness of the Z1, or less so, the Transcend. And I don't travel by plane very often -- once every few years really. My other trips are car trips, and there is plenty of room to take the home unit. I've decided I'll take my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet and have my proper treatment with worry about whether it feels right or different. Maybe when I win a lottery I'll look again at portable units!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 597 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,004 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  auto turn on is off? (oooh, auto turn on...!) hegel 10 2,220 05-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Dreamstation Auto SV VS Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV auto EPAP RLSdss 3 1,838 12-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  How to go from Fixed to Auto Pressure - Dreamstation CPAP Auto pumpkin 2 1,196 11-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed AirSense 10 [how to turn auto/on auto/off feature off?] IsrvChrist 3 19,524 05-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.