Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Here - Could use some help
RE: New Here - Could use some help
Sounds good to me. That machine changes pressure in 0.2 cm increments, so it will be 0.4 or 0.6.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Roger that, I'll go up 0.6 after a few nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well it's looking very good on the charts. Congrats.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys, now let's see if it's consistent !
Post Reply Post Reply
Another good night

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to fine-tune this, we can access fractions of cm pressures by using the Vauto mode and some careful implementations of pressure. For example,
Mode Vauto
EPAP min 8.2
PS 3.2
Max pressure 11.4
Trigger sensitivity High

That increases all the parameters by 0.2 cm with the idea it might reduce OA and flow limitation without triggering a lot of CA.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok, let me give it a few more nights and see if the current settings produce consistent results.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-22-2021, 08:59 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you want to fine-tune this, we can access fractions of cm pressures by using the Vauto mode and some careful implementations of pressure.  For example,
Mode Vauto
EPAP min 8.2
PS 3.2
Max pressure 11.4
Trigger sensitivity High

That increases all the parameters by 0.2 cm with the idea it might reduce OA and flow limitation without triggering a lot of CA.

Maybe I'm not following well, but my max IPAP is 10 right now, won't the above change max IPAP by 1.4?

We don't think that's too much?
Post Reply Post Reply
My mistake, you are only using EPR 2, so it's EPAP 8.2, PS 2.2 and IPAP 10.2 with high trigger.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
ok, thank you!

You had me checking my elementary math again - LOL
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.