Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Machine Type (APAP to ASV) New User (Sleepyhead)?
New Machine Type (APAP to ASV) New User (Sleepyhead)?
Sleepyhead gurus, would I be wise making a new user when get my ASV machine?

And how do I do that?

Mixing my 5 nights of Bi-Level data with my year of APAP led to some display issues with Min Pressure (but not Max pressure) showing up in my APAP charts if I look at the Bi-level dates and then go to APAP dates.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Machine Type (APAP to ASV) New User (Sleepyhead)?
In your File->Preferences, at the bottom left of the Import tab (leftmost, it opens first) there is a box labelled 'Skip User Selection Screen'. If it has a checkmark, clear it, and save your preferences. Then under File, select 'Change User' and SleepyHead will restart and display a 'Select Profile' window. Select the 'New Profile' button and fill in a new profile with as much or as little information as you like, and you are away to the races, as they say.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2017, 04:40 PM)pholynyk Wrote: In your File->Preferences, at the bottom left of the Import tab (leftmost, it opens first) there is a box labelled 'Skip User Selection Screen'. If it has a checkmark, clear it, and save your preferences. Then under File, select 'Change User' and SleepyHead will restart and display a 'Select Profile' window. Select the 'New Profile' button and fill in a new profile with as much or as little information as you like, and you are away to the races, as they say.

This brain-fogged user thanks you for the clear instructions.

I do think I will have a separate user database for my ASV.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
It's always interesting to see the overview stats in the same user chart. Sleepyhead manages the new data very well, and you can see how therapy and events change...just keep importing into your current account.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2017, 05:45 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: It's always interesting to see the overview stats in the same user chart.  Sleepyhead manages the new data very well, and you can see how therapy and events change...just keep importing into your current account.

The reason for my concern is that the 5 Bi-level nights I imported when I did my recent trial did cause problems with the display of the subsequent APAP charts. Namely, the inhalation Pressure graph went away. I can get the charts back by command-clicking on Pressure, selecting "Plots," then click to select "Pressure," but every time I scroll back to the Bi-Level dates the Pressure graph goes away (EPAP remains).

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 326 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Event type display MarkChap 8 968 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Fisher-Paykel SleepStyle: Event type and duration in OSCAR bill.page 7 1,464 04-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 793 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Does OSCAR support Philips Respironics DreamStation APAP Model MPN: DSX500H11 ktho64152 2 1,068 02-18-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ktho64152
  User profile/ Machine settings ? S.L. Ping Beauty 10 1,179 08-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR mjrPdqkLguUgGLE 1 943 01-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.